Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Clown's gas cloud vfx missing from his HUD

Alionis
Alionis Member Posts: 1,024
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

I've been playing clown again for the first time in probably a year or so and I distinctly remember him having had some gas cloud vfx on the HUD next to his power icon that showed you the color of the bottle you had selected, purple for the tonic, yellow for the antidote.

That vfx is missing, which makes it difficult to keep track of the bottle I have selected in the heat of the moment sometimes, and I now need to charge a bottle throw and see the visual model to know sometimes. This can make the difference between downing a survivor or not, since if it's the wrong bottle, I need to cancel the throw, switch, and charge a new one. Those few seconds are often crucial.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug (I hope it is), so in case it isn't, please consider this a suggestion to bring that feature back.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.