Hag my poor girl

Trex_Crazy
Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I enjoy hag quite a bit, the mind games and set up are very fun. However ever since made for this has come out it feels awful to play hag. For most killers who are 115 or even those who are 110 with ranged attacks or speedy abilities the 3% isn't really a big deal, I'd even go so far as to say its next to if not useless. however for hag it seems so hard to catch anyone who is injured with this perk. Now I understand the argument that she can teleport but there are situations where you have to loop and you just get bullied as hag. She seems to be in a similar boat to trapper that with a coordinated or smart squad you become just an m1 killer. I think buffing the hag to 115 (and of course changing the waterlogged shoe addon) isn't going to break the game.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 530
    edited September 2023

Thing is that you need to use the traps to beat loops. Think of Hag as a mix between Spirit and Trapper, its really hard to loop a Hag that is prepared and knows how to beat them.

I think Hag needs minor changes like infinite teleportation range but 115 isn't it because it won't help her, if you get looped with 110 speed as Hag cause you don't know how to defeat loops as her then you will also just get looped with 115 like many basic Killers.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006

Cannibals don't get human rights.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,248

Honestly, Hag is one of the least affected killers by MFT. She should almost never be chasing at 110. Even if you are chasing in the 1v1, you're trapping the tile. If they keeping holding W when you set traps, break off if they're leaving the web.