Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Continuous "crashing" while playing killer

Kameleon_Drake
Kameleon_Drake Member Posts: 6
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

I switch between killer and survivor to complete challenges and daily rituals. However, the past few attempts at killer have been limited by either a bug or a hacker. The match will start fine, but after hooking each of the survivors at least once, I will suddenly not be able to injure them or interact with anything on the map. This will last for a few seconds before disconnecting me and saying "the dedicated server is not responding".

It doesn't happen frequent enough to be a network issue, and I have no issues when playing survivor. I get penalized every time with the DC penalty, and it is quite aggravating. Does anyone else have knowledge of this?

Thank you!

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023

I often see killers disconnect and matches ending within the last week, even when they are clearly winning. So i considered it wasn't on purpose. When I play killer it never happened to me, but saw it happen to the killer when playing surv. It happens mid or end game.

Wonder what's the cause 🤔

This discussion has been closed.