Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dedicated Server DC & a bug I meant to report before the 7.2.3 bugfix

AykDanroyd
AykDanroyd Member Posts: 232

I just had 2 consecutive dedicated server disconnects while playing 2 matches as Wraith where the matches suddenly ended for everyone. This happened in the current 7.2.3 update and I did not have this issue happen this soon in concession before. I'm not sure if playing as Wraith is causing it. I play on PC using Steam.

Also a bug I meant to report that happened to me last week before the current bugfix:

-I was playing on the Nostromo map as the Twins and at the end after the gens were all done and I think the gates were open (?), as I let Victor loose, he just froze there & I couldn't do anything at all but wait for the endgame timer to deplete so the match would end. I couldn't switch to Charlotte and no inputs would work. I don't know if this was reported already but I wanted to report it just in case. I'm not sure if it's a Twins glitch or one caused by the map. Again, I was playing on Steam / PC as usual. I had unleashed Victor multiple times before that without issue but for some reason when I did it at the end, it caused the freeze.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• AykDanroyd
    edited September 2023

I will try a 3rd time since none of the post uncloak hits are counting towards my daily due to the DCs.

• AykDanroyd
    edited September 2023

I haven't played for a couple days and the 2nd match I played tonight, where I played as Myers, had the same issue:

Not sure what happened, but ever since the last bugfix, the server(s) has/have been very unstable. I hope this gets fixed soon. Would absolutely suck if it happened during the first match during the 1000 exp event and a player lost that exp for nothing.

• neuromances
    neuromances Member Posts: 23

I'm having this issue as well since the update. I've been disconnected several times, and the worst part is that it counts against me as a disconnect. I was in the middle of a generator and it disconnected me; tried another match after the cooldown, and it disconnected me mid-chase—and gave me another penalty. I'm just trying to finish my rift and this is untenable.

• As with @neuromances , I'm getting this several times a day and each time it gives me a DC penalty. I'm up to 30 minutes now and I may as well not even try. Seems to have come with the last patch. No issues before that.

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    edited September 2023

Post edited by BubbaDredge on
  • Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,551

Have this too on PC/Steam and PS4.

Luckily not very often. But mid match it just disconnects everyone sometimes.