Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Light-Footed Flashing Icon

Delta202
Delta202 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Xbox

Visual Bug

Severity: Minimal

When running the perk “Light-Footed”, anytime the skill check dial passes the Great Skill Check zone the perk icon flashes.

Replication Steps: Run the perk “Light-Footed” and trigger any skill check that has a Normal and Great skill check zone while healthy and let the dial run over the Great skill check zone

There is nothing in the perk description that would suggest this is intentional so its just a visual bug.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• EffenBlue
    EffenBlue Member Posts: 90

same issue, but on PC:

I played as Ripley

With this perks: Quick Gambit, Lucky Break, Renewal, Light-Footed (The other three perks don't matter, I've switched them multiple times and the problem is with Light-Footed)

While using the perk Light-Footed, any time a skill check happens the perk lights up for a second.

It happens whether on a gen or healing, regardless of the map.

https://youtu.be/CB6myky-BYI

Sorry the video isn't big enough to show more of the screen, my PC can't handle recording and playing. It lagged so much it booted me from a previous match while trying to record.

(I played multiple matches after this, so not sure if the log would be helpful or not.)