The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers that do nothing but camp.

I would hope that with all the updates, especially given that all the updates favor the killers almost exclusively. Those at Dead by daylight would fix the issue with killers camping a survivor on the hook. How about you make it to where they can't grab you when you're unhooking a survivor. They literally sit there. It's not fair in my opinion, especially given all the updates that favor the killers and everything.

Comments

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

Let's not go that way. There are patches that favor one side with another patches that favor the other side. A patch that made killers more resistent to hold-W by shortening cooldowns clearly favored killers. The patch that introduced HUD to see teammates actions clearly helped survivors (specifically soloQ).

Devs are trying to make the game enjoyable for as many people as possible. Sure they are not perfect, but overall I am convinced the game is going in good direction.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

wild

• Khylwch
    Khylwch Member Posts: 14

Really....good players do what is effective. Camping was a non issue before the terrible anti camping rollout. Poor killers camp before end game. Average or better killers do not. Why because average or better survivor teams love it when you camp a hook, with no pressure they just pop all the gens. If needed they will come for the hooked player in mass. Or if you are Bubba camping they will just sacrifice one player for a 3 escape and the killer loses. The devs didn't need to do anything it was already taken care of naturally but the new anti camping like most recent updates was a terrible rollout. A system that dedicated campers can bypass. A system that while claims to be minor creates huge issues and exploits and punishes killers for NOT CAMPING. Watch your player base we respond to poor changes by not spending, not playing and in many sad cases leaving the game.