A Poll about The Shape | Please Read Devs

EynoxVII
EynoxVII Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 12

Michael Myers is an Iconic Killer, He has such a strong presence in game, and an amazing theme.

I usually like playing killers that are also fun for survivors to go against, and I have been beating my head to get better at myers over time. There has been banter in the past about how he needs updates ect.

But I think it's needed now more than ever. I'd like to present my ideas, and hear feedback from the community too, maybe a dev will see this and consider it, if they haven't already seen the videos Otzdarva has made himself about this killer.

Basically right now the issue is, Even at max power , he's essentially an M1 Killer with slightly increased vaulting and lunge.

The problem is, If I'm going against a survivor with "Made for this" and any other speed perks combined with that, I essentially have to give up chase. There's not much room to mind game, and I think if a killer needs to rely on Bloodlust to get a hit or a down, then there is a problem.

He not only relys on Bloodlust, but also his addons. Meaning his power is too weak.

I'd really appreciate if Behavior would consider looking into Myers, because I think another stealthy killer that's fun to play would be great to add to the mix. He doesn't even have to be strong, but chasing survivors with bloodlust isn't fun. And if the gens get done, in post game and if they have HOPE and Built to Last, forget it.

On top of that, usually when I'm trying to learn a killer or learn tips to get better with them, I like to look up youtube videos to find some real pros with that killer, or advanced techniques. Myers is the only killer that when I look up Videos on "Good or Best myers gameplay" They Simply have to run his irridescent addon for infinite Tier 3.

Thank you for reading this post, please take time to respond with your ideas, Hoping for a positive critique post rather than complaining, again hoping a dev will see this.

Yours Truly - A Myers tryin' to make a difference