Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC [Steam] - Crashes after 5/10 minutes

aragami
aragami Member Posts: 41
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description of the issue

After the 7.2.3 bugfix patch I keep crashing approximately after 10 minutes the match has started and it happens randomly (not on a specific action). First time I was in a chase, second time I was doing a generator.

IMPORTANT: After the game crashed, I booted up the game right after and I kept getting the error "Disconnected from the host", then I just waited a few minutes and I could join lobbies again. I suppose every player has a status assigned while in a lobby and when the game crash, something server side still consider the player who crashed in the same match, so you cannot join a lobby until that match is finished?

Steps to reproduce the issue

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Play the game

Step 4 : Notice the game crashes randomly

Additional information

Character played: Leon Kennedy

Perks played: Head On, Adrenaline, Quick&Quiet, Flashbang

Map: The Temple of Purgation (against Myers)/Badham Preschool (against Deathslinger)

Frequency of the issue: every match

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue. If you still require assistance, please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section, as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.