Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Trail of torment not deactivating after last gen pops

Desc: I was in a public match against the Xenomorph who used trail of torment on a generator right before the last generator was finished and the killer was permanently undetectable in end game.

Here's the clip of the game:

Step 1 : Play with or as killer(maybe only Xenomorph) in a public match using trail of torment

Step 2: Activate trail of torment 

Step 3 : Have a survivor finish the last generator while trail of torment is still active on another generator

Step 4: Notice the killer is still undetectable

Character played: the Xenomorph

Perks played: hex: face the darkness, hex: plaything, Scourge hook: pain resonance, trail of torment 

Addons played: emergency helmet, multipurpose hatchet

Map: Torment creek

Frequency of the issue: only saw it once

note: I was not able to recreate this in a custom game, I used only trail of torment on a different killer with a different map so there may be other factors

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,186

Never seen that before and Ive been using Trail of Torment a lot (I pair it with Machine Learning and/or Dragon's Grip). Ill keep an eye out to see if it happens so I can post a clip for extra evidence.