Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nostroma Wreckage - Gens with Multiple BNPs Auto Completing within Seconds

Hi,

This is the strangest bug I have ever seen in my 1500 hours of DbD. It could also be an exploit. I am not sure.

Today I loaded into a match on Nostroma Wreckage and noticed one of our players was AFK. The Shape was getting a full stalk off her, so I booked it out of there.

I went to a gen in the corner of the map and started to repair the gen with my toolbox, which had its own BNP. However I was SHOCKED to see that the gen already had about SIX BRAND NEW PARTS already active on it. This happened again later on a gen across the map. Both gens were completed in SECONDS.

I have attached my game log and screenshots from the end of the game. Regrettably I couldn't screencap the 6x BNP Gens bc they literally got completed a few seconds after I touched them.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

that sounds like a cheater

• scrunkly
    scrunkly Member Posts: 69

i also think this was a cheater. i ran into a cheater last week that gestured me to follow them to a gen, then they installed a bunch of BNPs on it until the gen was able to be completed in about ten seconds.