If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please stop unnecessarily linking cosmetics [Fire Moon Festival Collection Feedback]

Options
OnryosTapeRentals
OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 647

Why are we still releasing sets that do not need to be sets in 2023?

I'm getting tired of sounding like a broken record at this point. A lot of players have been vocal about this since sets were first added to the game. I, for one, give this same feedback in the player satisfaction surveys every time!

Min's "Fire Moon Player" outfit doesn't need to be a set. There's a very clear divide between where the shirt ends and the skirt starts. Even if there's some other reason the top and bottoms wouldn't work separately, there's absolutely no excuse for the hair being linked too.

As for Gabriel's "Fire Moon Engineer" outfit, I can understand why the top and bottoms need to be linked (because the jacket is all one piece). But the glasses do not need to be part of the set! Sets have been in the game for three years now, why is it not possible to have the head piece be separate?

I remember BHVR stating some time ago that breaking sets was patched out to preserve the integrity of their licensed characters. However, both of these characters are original. The only explanation I can think of as to why we keep getting setted cosmetics for original characters is to prevent clipping problems.

However that argument is immediately rendered invalid by the fact the very set they just released has clipping problems:

And the fact you can create some absolute monstrosities with Hag, Dredge, Ace etc.

I hate to sound cynical, but at this point I genuinely believe most sets exist just to get people to shell out more cash.

These cosmetics are beautiful. The art team have (as usual) done an incredible job on them. But I think I'm just going to vote with my wallet and not bother picking them up until the set problem is addressed.

Post edited by OnryosTapeRentals on

Comments