We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Perk type idea

Rihelo
Rihelo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Fist there were hexes, then there were boons, now there are scourge hooks, why is there no special gens? Like it could be a wiretap change where anyone doing that generator can see the killers aura when nearby and everyone can see the killer's aura when the gen is completed for some seconds.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408

I dont think we need more of these, especially since theres only 7 generators per map.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 537

I think the event-abilities from the anniversary (Survivor-Bamboozle, Survivor-Pallets, Killer-Palletbreak) were very good ideas. Maybe we will see some magic powers for both sides at some point.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,997
    edited September 2023

Noo, I want special gens to be part of the basegame.

1. Old Brown generators, they make more skill checks.
    2. Big Blue generators, they take longer to start.
    3. Purple Generator, standing next to it will highlight a locker which you need to bring an part from to begin repairs.
    4. Green Generator, makes alot of noise.
    5. Well I ran out of ideas already, help me!

bHVR you should add this totally, put generators that take more time in the tough locations and use it to increase player interactions.

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    edited September 2023

Ik this is sarcasm but unironically, new modes that make you have to find parts for the gens would be a lot more fun than just holding a button

A infinite hook mode or power for custom games would be cool too, just for fun

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,549

How about a Gen that powers the Hatch and only the Hatch...

Pros:

1) A special Gen could mean different things... Strategy for one... less charges to power it... IDK

Cons:

1) 3Genning would be worse... and that is big so maybe not