Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Mad Grit Spam Softlocks Survivors

When playing Bubba with Mad Grit, I was spamming m1 until suddenly it stopped allowing me to attack, the survivor on my shoulder was still wiggling but was not gaining any progress, only released when I attempted to drop them

I tried to recreate it but it seems random when it activates, and this issue seems to have been in the game for a while since there's a steam discussion about it over a year ago: https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/3419934694736705408/

Also the survivors I was going against had a TTV so you can watch the perspective here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1937156789?t=01h26m07s

Where you can clearly see the survivor wiggle for far longer than they should.

My perks were Save the Best For Last, Mad Grit, Enduring, and Lethal Pursuer. (I was able to recreate it even after swapping Lethal for Agitation)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,619

Hello, what platform were you on?

• CrispySalsa
    CrispySalsa Member Posts: 5

I was playing on Steam.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,619

Would you be able to get me a log if you haven't played since, or DM me the approximate time this occurred and your Cloud ID?

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

• Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report

• CrispySalsa
    CrispySalsa Member Posts: 5

I just recreated it in my most recent match so here is my log: