We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What if we had a ,,incentive“ perk?

SleepyLunatic
SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

When they added the incentives for the roles, they also removed the bp bonus from wglf and bbq.

While i do understand these changes along with the other tweaks they did, i cant be the only one who sometimes doesnt want to play a certein side right now simply because there is no incentive right now, so you basically only earn ,,half“ the bp.

At the same time i dont want to play the role with the incentive at that time and so i decide to not play at all.

Dont get me wrong, i like the system but it sure has its problems in my opinion.

So what if we get a new base perk, which allowes you to get 100% bonus bp but thats its ONLY effect and its only usable if there is no incentive for that role right now.

This could motivate still playing this role while not neccesary making the incentive worthless since you are now locked on only 3 perks which is a huge drawback.

What would you think about something like that?

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228

It could work, but with offerings already doing that they would probably need to do far more than offer another 100%.

You could have an incentive perk which offers a bigger reward if an objective is met. For example:

1. If the killer is able to hook each survivor in the basement once during the trial, the bloodweb becomes 30% cheaper when accessed until the player starts their next trial. So, depending on how many BP someone has, they could plough through blood webs and get lots more stuff.

2. If a survivor is able to escape a trial with a chalice (chalice appears in a chest and is part pf the perk for sake of this example), for the next 10 bloodwebs, brown bloodweb rewards are removed, meaning more of all the other coloured rewards appear.

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

Yeah, I had that several times.

I don't really care if I play survivor or killer, but those situations where it's 50% or less, I just feel like it's not worth my time...

I would make it 100% pool, so when it's equal, both sides have 50% instead of 0... that would be good start

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 538
    edited September 2023

I remember back when WGLF was released, David King was by far the most OP Killer in the game, he got a 3k at minimum every game.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,999

No, they are not going to remove bloodpoint perks to put a new one in anyway. The reason being its difficult to see the power of a perk when players take it because they are greedy, why would they ADD another one to complicate their stats up again?