Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bugged tome challenge: "Tome 1 - Awakening - Level 4 - Agitated Advantage" - PC (Steam)

TheMysticScythe
TheMysticScythe Member Posts: 6
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description of issue

Step 1: Equipped the challenge "Agitated Advantage" from the Level 4 page of Tome 1 - Awakening. The description of the challenge reads: "Hook 5 survivor(s) in the basement while using the perk Agitation - Complete this challenge in a single trial."

Step 2 : Equipped Agitation into my build on The Huntress. Full perk build was: Jolt (Lvl 2), Agitation (Lvl 3), Iron Maiden (Lvl 3), Darkness Revealed (Lvl 2).

Step 3 : Began public match as The Huntress against 4 survivor players. At no point were there any disconnects, so none of the players were replaced by bots.

Step 4 : Proceeded to down and hook all 4 survivors throughout the match. A total of 10 of the 11 hooks I achieved were in the basement. All 4 survivors were hooked at least 2 times in the basement.

Additional information

• Character played - The Huntress
  • Perks played - Jolt (Lvl 2), Agitation (Lvl 3), Iron Maiden (Lvl 3), Darkness Revealed (Lvl 2).
  • Map - Toba Landing
  • Frequency of the issue - This has happened to me for the past 3 matches I've had the challenge equipped

Relevant Documents

Unfortunately, I have no images or videos of the match itself.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.