Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cannot launch game

sangalol
sangalol Member Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

I havent played in a couple of patches, decided to try and pick up the game again only to be met with errors, I have tried to verify game files, I have tried a full reinstall, nothing works, I have temporarily disabled my antivirus as well, makes no difference, I have also tried to repair easy anticheat, i play other games that utilize it such as Hunt : Showdown and everything works fine there.

I have tried to upload screenshots of the errors but cannot(apparently i do not have permissions to do so?), one says "DeadByDaylight-Win64-Shipping.exe - Application Error , this application was unable to start correctly, (0xc0000142).

and the next error saysd "Easy Anti-Cheat , Untrusted system file (vcruntime140_1.dll)

any assistance would be greatly appreciated, i have 1600 hours in this game and really want to get back into it.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be a technical issue, if you still require assistance you can ask other forum users in the Ask the Community section (https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/ask-a-question) since we do not offer technical support on this platform.

This discussion has been closed.