Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome challenge Stay Underground bugged

I was using Leatherface with the perks Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit and Infectious Fright, my add-ons were Carburetor Tuning Guide and Iridescent Flesh, the map was Grave of Glendale through the shattered bottle offering. Every one of my hooks were in the killer shack basement and as it started to count the first couple I figured this would be easy. I had hooked each survivor in the basement at least one time with only one survivor escaping through the hatch. My hook count at the end of the match was 11 since I know the last survivor had been in the basement twice prior. Unfortunately even though I reached the requirements to complete the Tome challenge, in Tome 15: Ascension level 4, the game refused to complete the killer master challenge forcing me to do it once again. I am on the Xbox Series S.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated