Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Toba landing Has a Collison Bug in the exit gate

Platform: PC

The exit gates in the Toba Landing map seem to have a collision bug where Killers cannot hit survivors with their M1 Attack at the very edge of the exit after opening the gate. The weapon will bounce off an invisible wall despite that isn't there

Steps to replicate

Step 1: load into the Toba Landing map.

Step 2: Power the exit gates by completing 5 Generators

Step 3: Open the Gate that spawns across the map from killer shack

Step 4: Go through the opened gate and stand at the very edge, so at when the killer hits you, you will automatically fall forward out the map and escape. Stand in the very middle, away from each wall.

Step 5: have the killer make a M1 attack, *Note this happened while holding a med-kit and using it, so maybe the Crouching hitbox or "Use Med-kit hitbox" my have something to do with it. regardless, the same bounces happened even while standing and not using the med-kit. The M1 attack will be unable to hit the survivor and will bounce off of thin air, giving them the same "Hitting Wall" stagger as if they hit a wall.

Additional notes: The killer was a Trapper, and they attempted to hit the survivor square in the back and hit an invisible wall. and seemed unable to get to the survivors side and hit them sideways, being unable to walk far enough to do so.

This is the first time I've seen an issue despite being on both ends of this exit gate edging Strat, and I believe that it is an issue with the Toba Landing's Collision

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review