PS5 - Trophies not unlocking

Options
delayedsteal
delayedsteal Member Posts: 2
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

PS5 trophies "It Wake", "Skillful", and "Not Half Bad" are not tracking or unlocking when conditions are met. I have played previously on the PS4, but cannot get these trophies on the PS5.

It appears this was addressed with the Nic Cage update, however, I made the switch to the PS5 after that update and I am having issues unlocking these trophies. I have tried leveling multiple characters to level 25 with no success.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Fef_Jones_Drew
    Fef_Jones_Drew Member Posts: 4
    Options

I'm having the same issue. "It Wakes," "Not Half Bad," and "Skillful" are not popping even though I have all of these trophies on the PS4 version. I have leveled up all the original characters (killer and survivor) to level 10 and still have nothing. My first character I prestiged was Feng and when I prestiged another time, I got the "I" trophy. I think prestiging her again twice will earn me "II," and "III." I have heard that "III-50," is also not working for people, even after they level up that same character that popped, "I," and "II."

I hope this can get fixed soon, just so that I don't end up completing all the trophies and having 4 impossible trophies sitting on my dashboard...

• delayedsteal
    delayedsteal Member Posts: 2
    Options

UPDATE: With the latest patch on 11/28, this issue was resolved for me. Thank you for addressing this!