Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cenobite: blocked abilities

Cybuch87
Cybuch87 Member Posts: 3
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting
  • Platform: Steam PC
  • Description: There is a way to block Cenobite abilities ( you'll be able use only M1 )
  • Steps to reproduce:

Perks ( polish ): Czuwak, Brutalna Siła, Skażona Interwencja, Erupcja ( I think third one is required to reproduce it )

If you'll find cube before any chase ( super early game ), you'll not be able to use your chains / teleport to cube anymore

I could bring you video from my gameplay ( reproduced it twice ) , but it has 4 GB and I won't spend additional time to compress it

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/393655/cenobite-power-bug#latest

Comments

• Dark_Vorahk1
    Dark_Vorahk1 Member Posts: 33

Solving the box as Cenobite will cause the survivors to scream but chain hunt does not spawn chains. Additionally, disables the ability to create possessed chains. (No prompt.)

This discussion has been closed.