Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Sadako loses bloodlust but not chase when demanisfesting

Recently I have been using wraith with the new fruitive chase combined with play with your food for more speed since when wraith hits his bell to cloak it counts for a stack. So when I tried to do the same on sadako a character who also cant build bloodlust when in chase and also cant attack out of "cloak" I was dumbfounded to find that the perk takes 5 plus seconds to even count.

This absolutly obliterates any chase viability of this perk as getting past 2 stacks is near impossible on the character making it pretty much only viable on one character. If the intention is to pull sadako in line with other characters who dont persist bloodlust while cloaked then this also should be congruent with the before set president

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,734
    edited October 2023

I noticed this too with PWYF on her. It often takes several seconds longer than it should to get a token after demanifesting. Haven’t had an issue with it on any other killer, including Wraith.