The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perk randomizer. Please BHVR ADD IT

AdaWongEnjoyer777
AdaWongEnjoyer777 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I really love the random perk archive challenges and I think it would be quite fun to be able to do something similar if you want to without using a website where you can still prepare a bit.

So why not implement a button which hides and randomizes your perks, so you get surprised during the match? Maybe also give extra BP or EP for this.

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

I really love the random perk archive challenges and I think it would be quite fun to be able to do something similar if you want to without using a website where you can still prepare a bit.

So why not implement a button which hides and randomizes your perks, so you get surprised during the match? Maybe also give extra BP or EP for this.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571
    edited October 2023

because it'd be too fun

anytime you think of a good suggestion, remember that, and then remember that their solution will be to nerf pig

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,922

I agree, I want a random perk option in the perk menu. Surely that cant be hard since you already have the Rift Challenge Made?

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

Same. I know we all say this every time there's a random perk challenge, but it's really fun and I wish it were either a game mode where everyone does it or an individual option. It would encourage me to try out different perks without getting overwhelmed by the choice.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

True. It would need to be a bit adjusted so that you can't get SB together with any Exhaustion or anti-exhaustion perk besides adrenaline. That is a common problem I see.

Tbh, one could also try this with items and addons included. The only problem here would be special stuff you don't want to loose like year 5 medkits and such. Or a year 3 firecracker.