Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pinhead power not usable

elizabethw0315
elizabethw0315 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

PlayStation- After picking up the box pinhead is no longer able to use the power of his chains. Happened to me at the beginning of the first match. Was able to use my chains, then once I picked up the box I could no longer use my chains or teleport to the box when it is being solved by a survivor. Played a second game and same thing happened again right after picking up the box. Second game I decided to wait until about half way through the game to pick up the box just in case. Once I did I could again not use my power or teleport to a survivor solving the box.

Post edited by EQWashu on
5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• EmJay
    EmJay Member Posts: 1

Same here at PC, since the recent Patch, anytime you interact with the cube as the Killer, your power completely disables. Thats very frustrating, especially if you run Lethal Pursuer or anything similar in order to find the cube at the first place. So it seems not to be console-sided.

• Lkwamazing9
    Lkwamazing9 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

https://youtu.be/acty7irDKvw recorded a game where this occured

This discussion has been closed.