Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Trapper bug

Poperson13
Poperson13 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I apologize for a lack of details.

I had a trap next to a pallet, Mikaela dropped the pallet and I hit her with my M1 attack. She vaulted over the pallet and got stuck in the trap. I broke the pallet, and when I picked her up it bugged.

Bug details:

the game acted as though I was holding her, though her body was on the floor. Except when I swung my M1(It too acted as though I was holding someone) then she was floating.

-While inside of the trap radius:

I-Game acted as if I had very low sensitivity and was speratic.

II-could only move extremely slowly.

-While outside of trap radius:

I-The game acted as though I was holding someone, and only acted as though I wasn't when I stepped into another trap

II-if i step into the glitched trap again, it removed my ability to use my power, caused the above effects, but wasn't acting like I was carrying a survivor.

I think when I picked up Mikaela, the game thought it was supposed to trigger the animation of me stepping into my own trap, but because the survivor was in the trap and not my foot it broke. Im not sure what happened otherwise.

I apologize that I have no proof or more details.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.