Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I unlinked my Steam account to BHVR account and I guess it was a mistake?

Options
Rudjohns
Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,674

I unlinked my steam account to my bhvr account in an attempt to fix the twitch drops issue and now I can't link it back. I didnt receive the drops and went to inspect my BHVR account. I saw that my Steam account there wasn't syncing up, and I changed my steam password a few days ago. I thought that was the problem, so I unlinked, and now I can't link my accountback anymore, even though it says I have to wait 60 days to sync a "new" account, but its the same steam account.

It says "if you decide in the future" thats why I kept with the decision to unlink. I didn't say "right now"

I am able to log in my Steam account as it should be (I guess?)

However, when I click "Link Account" it gives me this error, saying that I can't link a different account from the previous one, but it's the same account

Do I really have to wait 60 days to link my steam account? Is there any ways for BHVR to help me with this?

Answers