Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Dredge knocking Locker Models into the Floor

Tyrantula
Tyrantula Member Posts: 2

While playing Dredge on Dead Dawg Saloon, after teleporting in Nightfall I managed to knock down a locker's model into the ground. It functioned normally and retained the same hitbox, but the visual model for it was buried in the ground.

Me and my friend attempted to reproduce it in custom games, but were unable to on Dead Dawg or other maps. We used the same lockers, but to no effect. It appears to be a decently rare bug, because I have some decent playtime in Dredge and haven't encountered this issue before.

It may be related to Nightfall in specific, but further testing might be required in order to confirm that. It doesn't appear to be game altering, just a minor visual bug.

Additional Info:

Perks Used: Shadowborn, Blood Echo, Sloppy Butcher, Coulrophobia

Addons Used: Ottomarian Writing and Haddie's Calendar

Video of the Locker:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1In0vWNmKDwxq8UrrFGZd4jj4Jgh9Bixa/view?usp=sharing

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.