Daily Ritual not generated

Ramanga
Ramanga Member Posts: 45
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC/Steam

Was playing killer, went afk for a bit, screen was on Pig ready to enter a new match. Upon returning, since the time had passed the daily reset for the daily ritual, I decided to exit the menu to see what today's ritual was. As usual, I pressed the back button, the daily ritual screen automatically popped up, and then nothing happened (no new ritual was added).

I had already finished all of the rituals (yesterday) so I had none shown. I thought I'd quit and restart to see if it was a display issue but upon restarting and checking, the daily rituals list is still empty.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Zerda
    Zerda Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2023

Happening to me too! I have two unfinished dailies stocked up and even though I haven't been doing them, I haven't gotten a third yet. I can use my daily reroll on them if I choose, but I never get the third either way.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,259

happened to me too, was about to create a post. i had one from yesterday but didn't get a second one after logging in today.

• drumunga
    drumunga Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

On PC/Steam as well and have no been generating daily rituals since the double daily ritual bonus event earlier this month.

• aggrobreaker
    aggrobreaker Member Posts: 2

I play on Epic and I only get 2 daily rituals generated for a few weeks now :/

• Zupter
    Zupter Member Posts: 5

Yeah, this happened to me to PC/Steam