Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Auric cellspack2 error

proland
proland Member Posts: 6
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

i brought 1100 auric cells three times thinking it would go into my account in game instantly and still haven’t received them, reset my game once and restarted my xbox and still haven’t received my 3300 auric cells and then proceeds to give me a error code 3 times as i mentioned above in the title

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please contact Support, so they can assist you further: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,497

Same problem for me I boughth 1100 didn't get any auric cells and was still charged 8,99€. Im on xbox as well.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,497

Got this message I try to restart again.

• proland
    proland Member Posts: 6

Same for me i buy 1 1100 nothing i think i have problem i try it next again nothing then i see the money dropped its okay but 0 cells now i try it again today still nothing money down its okay if i get the cells idc the money i want cells but #########?

This discussion has been closed.