Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plot twist and unbreakable perk interaction

SimpanLimpan
SimpanLimpan Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

I tried to use both unbreakable and plot twist in a match. First the killer injured me and then left for greener pastures. I finished a gen and then activated plot twist to heal to full. Later in the match the killer injured and downed me. When I started recovering the bar maxed out at 95% saying that I needed to find help to recover to full. I had not picked myself up from the dying state other than that time I activated my own plot twist.

Not sure if this is how the perks are supposed to interact but I found it very frustrating as it doesnt feel very intuative.

My full perk loudout was bond, tenacity, plot twist and unbreakable and was playing against an oni on midwich if thats important.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review. You can upvote, or add additional information, to the initial report, here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/384697/plot-twist-and-unbreakable-bug#latest

This discussion has been closed.