Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cenobite bug makes him unplayable

SayNoToHaddonfield
SayNoToHaddonfield Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 27
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform:PC

Today I got cenobite daily and I tryed to do it. When I start game everything was fine but when I tryed to use my power it canceled by itself and I could not use it again. Telpeort was bugged as well. I tryed to make this bug with bots later but I can't make it. I record a video of this bug. It mostly looks like cenobite gameplay but you can spot at lest 2 times when I don't have option to tepleort to box first appears around 30 second. I also just tryed to open gate many times but it did not worked and unfortunately I don't know how I suposed to show it on the video.

1.Pick Cenobite

2.Start match

3.Use power

4.?

5.Can't use power again

Happend to me once in public game but because this killer is not so popular bug might be in the game for a while now.

Video:https://youtu.be/19F7-Yqr0hw

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This has been already reported and it's under review. Thank you!

Comments

• Platform: PC

Had the same issue happen. Running the perks: Rank 1 Jolt, Rank 3 Corrupt Intervention, Rank 3 Deadlock, Rank 3 Lethal Pursuer and the addons: Original Pain & Slice of Frank.

Where mine differs is everything worked fine throughout the match until the moment I picked up the Lament Configuration. Was able to normally teleport to survivors solving the Lament Configuration, and open a gateway to chain survivors, until I picked it up. Immediately after picking it up, I broke a pallet, and afterwards was unable to teleport to survivors solving the lament configuration, and also unable to open a gateway to chain survivors.

This discussion has been closed.