Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[Bug]:PC - Lag camera of the killer when i see a match to spectator mode – custom match

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Description: When there is a match in the custom match and I switch to the spectator mode, it loads the match where the survivors and the killer put ready. When I switch the killer's camera to the spectator mode, all the actions the killer does is like it lags (Video 1)

What to add in the description

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I click on the “Custom match” button on the main menu

Step 3 : I invite four survivors and the killer to add into this match and i switch into the Spectator mode

Step 4: When all click on the “Ready” Survivor and the Killer, the game is loading

Step 5: When I switch the killer's camera into the spectator mode, all the actions the killer does is like it lags (Video 1)

Additional information

• Killer played: all – some killer don’t have this behaviour while others this behaviour is worst
  • Map: all maps
  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Platform: PC – Steam
  • Version game: v. 7.3.0

documents to add

• Video:

I hope which this lags of the actions of the killer will be fixed on the Spectator Mode.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review