Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Knight's Guards No Longer Detect Loud Noise Notifications In Detection Radius

NotJared
NotJared Member Posts: 442

Platform: PC

Description: Normally Loud Noise notifications such as rushed vaults, pallet drops, Deception, Diversion, fast locker entry/leave, and unhooks would trigger a Guard Hunt while you're within its detection range.

Instead, at the moment on Live servers, triggering a loud noise notification while within the Detection Radius does not aggro a Guard and begin a Hunt at all.

This issue occurs consistently since at least the MidChapter update; I've been unable to test if this triggers on Deception and Diversion but it doesn't work on anything else and I'm assuming these would remain consistent.

Here is an example I recreated w/ a bot - he vaults a few times (and was doing so before I could hit the record video button) and the guard only aggros him once it actually has clear LoS to him. (This bug would most easily recreated on a multi-floor map like Midwich, where a Guard can be sent above a Survivor.)

(Personal input: If this is a shadow nerf, as a Knight main, I'd be ok with that, as this part of the Power was always incredibly unintuitive for people to play against, and made it very difficult to escape the Killer in corners. However, if this is not working as intended, hopefully this documentation helps)

Here are my logs, where in my last game I go into a custom and reenacted the video above:

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments