Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plagues puke hits invisible objects

Jareth
Jareth Member Posts: 112

Platform: Steam

Description: I was playing as Plague on Yamaoka's Family Residence and Suffocation Pit and my puke would just stop in mid air and have the same animation as hitting an object. It happens when you try to puke over things as well as in the middle of the open when there's nothing around. It was much worse on the Family Residence and just started happening on 10/18 after the Halloween event started.

Steps to Reproduce: Play as Plague and use your power all over, it'll eventually happen. Maybe it's hitting the Halloween event items?

How often does this occur: Might be map dependant, but on Family Residence it was hitting pretty often around the main building. I didn't notice it nearly as much on Suffocation Pit, but there were times it would happen.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments