Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

[Missing translation]: "Into the void" - Haunted by Daylight - Collection - The Archives

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607

Description: When i'm making this challenge called as "Full of Nothingness" from the killer, i complete this clue of the lore. I click on "The Arvchives" button, I click on the "Collection" button, there is a list of the quest called as "Haunted by Daylight" and i select it. The game shows an image with a text doesn't translated into italian language but it's remain into english language (Video 1).

What to add in the description

1)I launch the game

2)I select this quest called as "Full of Nothingness" and i'm making a match to complete this quest for the killer.

3)I click on "The Arvchives" button

4) I click on the "Collection" button,

5)there is a list of the quest called as "Haunted by Daylight" and i select it.

6)The game shows an image with a text doesn't translated into italian language but it's remain into english language (Video 1).

Additional information

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Version game: v. 7.3.1
  • Language: Italian
  • Platform: PC - Steam

Missing translation: "Into the Void"

My italian translation: "Nel vuoto"

documents to add

• Video:

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review