Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Legion Void Bug

MildlyPanda
MildlyPanda Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC - Steam

I was playing Legion and entered the void as the frenzy ended. When I injured a Survivor in the void, it deep wounded them instead of downing them. I confirmed in post-game lobby that it was not a dead hard. They did have soul guard, but as far as I know, you can't heal in the void and the endurance would have run out. I have both a video of it, and a screenshot of the survivor not having dead hard.

I couldn't add the media onto this post so here's a Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O1DapDqBveXIYm98j6UNVSez8Tuc_fn5?usp=share_link

It only occured that one time.

If there's a rule somewhere that I can't upload media through Google Drive (because its fishy or something idk), I'd be happy to upload both bits of media elsewhere.

Edit: As it turns out, not playing Survivor in this event has made me clueless

Post edited by MildlyPanda on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Archavell
    Archavell Member Posts: 12

Survivors gain the endurance status effect when they finish freeing a haunt for 30 seconds alongside the speedboost. They most likely had it from that. I was playing Legion myself and went into the void during frenzy and was able to down a survivor fine.

• InAcesHole
    InAcesHole Member Posts: 34

After freeing a Haunt in the void survivors gain an endurance effect lol