Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins match where as a survivor all of our action/abilities got bugged

aerie
aerie Member Posts: 68

Steam.

During a match against the Twins, my teammates and I had our actions bugged (healing other players, healing self, cleansing totems, doing generators, etc.) it was so buggy it caused half our team to lose because we couldn't heal each other and only 1-2 of us could do a generator.

The bugging is inconsistent, some people could heal themselves, some people could do gens/exit gates, others couldn't.

It made us forced into tapping objectives (only way I can think of to describe it), like it would immediately cancel our action after we tried doing one as if we had the feature holding action behaviours on, which I know I do not and have never had once toggling became a thing. Only happened for some people, not everyone had the tapping for objectives or self healing.

Zero clue WHAT happened or how to reproduce it, unfortunately. I have only gone against this one Twins in like 50 matches so it's hard to tell if it's easy to reproduce or not, but it is frustrating losing due to things outside of my own control, so I'm reporting it here so people can take a note of it and hopefully do more research into it as I have no one to test with.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review