Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins are currently bugged/broken

Lightning_Rider
Lightning_Rider Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in Bug Reporting

Title.

Game 1 - Victor disappeared for 3 quarters of the game, couldn't use him, then I hit a survivor in after the fifth gen is done and I can use victor again.

Game 2 - Just switched to Victor and and I cannot move or switch back, nor can the survivors kick me, literally can't do anything until they finish the gens and leave.

Someone needs to look into this asap.

Copy and pasted from the steam forums, also would be nice instead of locking the thread and telling a user to submit the bug here, the moderator submit it on behalf as I doubt many people are going to go to the effort of making an account and submitting this like I am.

This happened while I was playing through steam, also the survivors mentioned this has happened to them, also I think there are other issues with being unable to do certain things while vsing twins like healing.

1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.