Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dredge causes some games to not start (Dedicated Server error)

GrumpBot
GrumpBot Member Posts: 5

Platform: PC

Description of the issue:

Recently as of 3 days ago I've noticed me and some others haven't been able to get into matches if we are facing a Dredge.

On the survivors perspective, you're brought to the results screen and given a dedicated server error, but no error code to post. 3 out of 4 times this has happened against a Dredge, I've yet to see this issue on any other killer I've faced.

On the killers perspective, you never reach the results screen, you're stuck on the loading screen with the bar filling a small amount before being brought to a different loading screen that doesn't end. This has happened 1 out of 2 matches I tried playing.

Steps to reproduce: Loading in as or against the Dredge. It's inconsistent but having seen this happen 4 out 6 times across survivor and killer perspectives, it's clear there is an issue.

How often does this occur: Often enough.

I didn't get screenshots from the survivor perspective, but attached this is all I saw trying to play as Dredge

It then shifted to this loading screen that seemingly never ends, I stayed for atleast ~10 minutes

Hope this helps!

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review