We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cannot Connect to Online Services Error Code 8,001 (Series X)

Options
reap_r
reap_r Member Posts: 11
edited December 2023 in Bug Reporting

This started happening three days ago on 10/22. I quit the game thinking I was gonna get off and changed my mind. Reopened it seconds later and got hit with a "game did not initialize properly" error. So, I restarted the game and it worked as normal.

Fast forward to later that night when I get on. That's when I start getting hit with the "Could not connect to online services. Error Code 8,001". Sometimes this error will hit me while loading the game to get into the main menu. However, most of the time it hits me when I'm searching for a lobby to join. It's a coin toss. It puts me in a match with 0 issues. No lags or dcs. And other times, it will tell me the "online services 8,001" error, does not let me back out on my own and then after about a minute it kicks me back to the main menu. I click on Survivor and then I wait a good 45 seconds to a couple minutes before it puts me back in a lobby/party before I queue up. Rinse, wash, repeat.

This all happens every time I play now and has never been an issue in the past. Is this an DBD account issue, on my side, or something else? Every other game on my Series X works just fine. I've already submitted a ticket but I must admit I am desperate. I got a good amount of time off work this week and wanted to grind the event. Thought maybe I could get a quicker response here. Anyone else have this issue before? Is there a DBD mod/dev in the house?

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This is not something that we can assist with here. You have submitted a ticket to our support team, they will be able to assist

Comments

This discussion has been closed.