If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Toba Landing Invisible Wall

Options
Nark
Nark Member Posts: 14

PC - STEAM - SURVIVOR ONLY - TOBA LANDING MAP

This appears to only effect survivor, when I tested it in customs as killer there wasn't a problem. I'm unsure if it's only female survivors since I haven't tested with a male. On the Toba Landing map on the ship itself there appears to be a weird collision issue/invisible hitbox that makes you stop in the middle of the stairs on the right side. I had it happen two rounds in a row and then in customs testing it with friends. It's hard to grab a picture of something that's invisible so hopefully these screenshots explain the issue well enough. The red arrow shows how I was running each time and the yellow box is vaguely where the issue is. It seemed to extend a little bit past the corner making it awkward and clunky to navigate in chase. It wasn't exactly a "box" but you get the idea, it's weird collision and makes chases harder.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated