Teamwork: Collective Stealth QOL change suggestion

I unlocked Renato Lyra recently both for the character and for his Collective stealth perk. I think that it is fun to use. However, you don’t know when it is active as the user of the perk. Your perk icon doesn’t light up or anything similar and the only way to tell that it is still active is by using self-aware/fixated or inner focus.

The best way I think there is to fix this is by adding a blue buff icon in the bottom right. Similar to what We’ll Make It and Prove Thyself has.

The only other problem I have with this perk is its ridiculously long cooldown. I suggest bringing it from 120 seconds to something like 80 seconds.

another more unique way of determining its cooldown that i think would be nice to have would be having its cooldown be double the time that it was used for.

For example, I have been healed by someone else and the perk is now active and we stay close enough to each other to keep the perk active for 30 seconds. Since it was active for 30 seconds, the cooldown is now 60 seconds

This isn’t a necessary change at all, but I think that it would be kind of cool since its cooldown is based on how much value you get out of it.