Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Knight guards not starting hunt

Just played a game of the Knight, on multiple ( more than 70% of the time ) occasions I'd set a guard down, watch survivors run, walk, crouch, do gens, vault windows / pallets, and no matter what, the guard just stays up as if searching for the survivors that are in their face, 1 example is when I downed a survivor and set down a jailer on top of the survivor, when I picked him up another survivor ran straight beside me and started to attempt a flashlight save, literally standing in the center of the jailers radius holding a flashlight to my ear and he didn't start a hunt, aswell as multiple times setting guards near or in the shack with survivors doing the gen inside and running out the window while the guard is placed standing there not doing anything about the 3 survivors in their radius, it happens on any guard I set and it makes 0 sense that survivors can do anything in the radius' and the guards do nothing as well, meaning he doesn't have a power on most of the occasions during the match, this has been happening since he was released and I didn't see anyone else touching up on this, if it was a ping issue I'd understand if it didn't start hunt on the edge of the radius but survivors literally run directly through the center and it doesn't do anything, but what's even stranger is that when I play survivor, if I even step a toe into the guard radius' it immediately starts hunt regardless of the action I'm performing, explain why Im playing no power knight in most of my games?

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• NotJared
    NotJared Member Posts: 442

I haven't had this exact issue, but I have had issues where the guards are taking 1-2 seconds to respond to someone being detected within their radius.