Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC- Tricksters blades passing through Renato (7.3.2)

darkknight08040
darkknight08040 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Trickster-Meldiocous murder, caged heart shoes

perks- Hex: undying, deadlock, Hex: blood favor, Darkness revealed

Map- Lampkin lane

Started with being able to hit survivors normally with my knives but after I downed a Reanto I was unable to hit him with my knives on most of his body. Originally thought it was him hacking but the player DC'ed and the bot still had the effect on him. Unlikely it was a ping issue on my part because the other 3 survivors acted normally as before. It seemed like my knives could only hit his lower body specifically the hip area. Besides that, my knives would pass through him. Even when standing still I saw my knives go through his torso clearly. Could be related to his cosmetics which I could not find anywhere I looked. The cosmetic was some sort of dark-colored blazer or overcoat with a wide-brimmed hat and glasses. I could M1 him just fine, however.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• darkknight08040
    darkknight08040 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

the cosmetic in question after some more research was the new Rift one "Night of Gathering" set