New killer idea?

Options

I had this Idea while I was messing around with memes.
Gracie Cane - The Shadow
(backstory is not complete)
Power- Shadow step

• Can teleport through walls (is fatigued after doing so) (add-ons decrease/increase time)
  • Can vanish into the shadow realm for a short time (is granted a small speed boost upon re-appearing)
  • Survivors cannot detect your aura with perks/ items when in the shadow realm

Perks:
Hex: Hatreds Mark - Your cold decisiveness fools even the entity, and your prey will suffer for it.
When the exit gates are powered, your terror radius is decreased by 50/75/90%, and your missed attack cooldown is decreased by 20/40/50%.
Smoke and Mirrors - The power of the shadows fills you with determination. When no survivors are in your terror radius, you gain tokens every 20/16/12 seconds. When you hit a survivor and you have tokens, it applies the deep wound affect with a 60/40/30 second timer.
Dark Embrace: The darkness within you yearns to snuff out the light, and gives you strength to hunt our prey. When you hook a survivor for the first time, per survivor, your terror radius increases by 10/15/20% and your break action speed is increased by 15/25/40%.

Heres this idea, idk how it would play so if you could give feedback that would be awesome
<3
Edit:
Ok I found a chapter name
Chapter (idk when): A Dying Spark

Comments

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Nice power an interesting draw back would be that entering a certain radius of a complete gen or fire barrel would drain the power or at least stop it from building up.
  • RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
    Nice power an interesting draw back would be that entering a certain radius of a complete gen or fire barrel would drain the power or at least stop it from building up.

Yea I was thinking that completed gens would stop the power and make it harder to see, lol. Maps like the game would be weird though.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

Yea I was thinking that completed gens would stop the power and make it harder to see, lol. Maps like the game would be weird though.

I don't think passing a completed gen in the shadow realm would break the power if anything it should either cause the Time in the shadow realm to decrease or cause you become more visible (like translucent)
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options
    Also a nice idea for Gracie would be ex-military (in some secret covert coorp) and she ends up having a PTSD induced break causing her to use her highly defined skills to go on a killing spree (would give a good back story, as well as give a reason her power is what it is, and a reason to be taken to the entity.) As for the survivor it could be a someone from the same coorp as her (would give a good tie between the two) or at least someone from an intelligence gathering agency perks could work off of determining killer possition without providing an aura like getting a audio notification before entering the killer's tr.
  • RainyAnjel
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
    Also a nice idea for Gracie would be ex-military (in some secret covert coorp) and she ends up having a PTSD induced break causing her to use her highly defined skills to go on a killing spree (would give a good back story, as well as give a reason her power is what it is, and a reason to be taken to the entity.) As for the survivor it could be a someone from the same coorp as her (would give a good tie between the two) or at least someone from an intelligence gathering agency perks could work off of determining killer possition without providing an aura like getting a audio notification before entering the killer's tr.

I like this idea! Super cool, but also interesting at the same time.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

Yea you should check out my Fan-Made chapter called Join the Murder
  • RainyAnjel
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
    RainyAnjel said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

Yea you should check out my Fan-Made chapter called Join the Murder

LMAO I was just about to