Asking about the cross-platform of console and PC?

I understand devs didn't like this question, but I want to keep asking this issues.

This is very important when devs care about more console player back to DBD, but they didn't want to come back because they need to doing all things one more time and buy skin once.

I sure that it will bring back more player in the future.

I will to bring back my all progression from PS4 console (not want to play PS4 anymore)to PC side.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I am not sure why you think the devs don’t like the question? From what we know it seems like they want it as much as we do though they can’t work on it because it’s out of their hands.

at this point, we need to assume it’s on Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo (even though in Nintendos case they actually confirmed they allow cross progression but ran into technical issues) - and just as the community had to ask Netflix for Stranger Things, we need to ask Sony/Microsoft for cross progression and not BHVR

• leungandy
    leungandy Member Posts: 10

Some game use the cross progression already. I don't think that it is impossible. Maybe it’s out of their hands or technical issues in DBD. Recollect all perks and character is too painful. That's the one reason some old player did not come back.

Maybe I have some preconception that devs don't like the Multi-angle opinion from players.😥