We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Mobile , S22+ Fog Bug

Options
TheRedUnic0rn
TheRedUnic0rn Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Me and apparently many other fellow players have an issue with playing the game like its intended to.

When I load into a map , no matter the graphics, I can only see at max 3 meters around me , after that I can only see a thick wall of fog. Depending on the map the circle can get really small as seen in the screenshots. Apparently it's only for s22/s22+ users only. Would be nice if there was a compatibility patch for those phones since those are one of the newer Samsung models and probably a lot of Samsung users have them by now.

This bug occurs every game , no matter the graphics. I reinstalled and downloaded everything but nothing changed. I also can't change the graphics through the phone so it can't be fixed externally.

There are various forums and videos on YouTube on that topic so it's surely not only my phone.

Here are various screenshots from different maps and a short gameplay footage.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Mobile is managed by a different team, to contact them please follow this link: https://www.dbdmobile.com

This discussion has been closed.