Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Nurse can completely block unhooking (exploit)

Just had a game with a facecamping Nurse at endgame, but uhh.... facecamping isn't even a strong enough word.

This lady was clinging to the survivor on hook like a koala to a tree trunk, like, literally shoved up as close as the game would physically let her, and it completely blocked any Unhook prompt from showing up. Tried both on her left and right side, another teammate even came over to try and help; the dude died because we somehow 'couldn't reach him', despite there logically being physical space for me to try and grab him.

I didn't report the Killer, but I get the feeling that they knew what they were doing, especially considering they stopped trying to attack us and just stood there. Anybody else run into this? Any other Killers?

(PC on Steam, if it matters, though I'm not sure it's platform-specific.)

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments