Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (Steam) - Tome 17 level 3 insta complete

Upon launching the game after the release of level 3 in the tome the level 3 completition rewards are given instantly. Can not reproduce the bug as the rewards do not go away. Chosen killer was Skull Merchant, survivor was Rebecca Chambers, although the bug happened outside a match.

7 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• NotJared
    NotJared Member Posts: 442

It seems like the second Epilogue node is behaving like the second Prologue node, and the second Prologue node didn't get unlocked instead.

(Also experiencing this)

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 424

Can confirm, I suddenly got a few Rift tiers and discovered this as well.

• MiraLanster
    MiraLanster Member Posts: 8

Can confirm, I also got the completion reward after logging in today.

Also from the node you start at there is one challenge that immediately leads to the Epiloge node, making it completable with only one challenge to do.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,551

Yeah happened on PS4 too.

Maybe you can hope this was on purpose so that people can finish the tome in any case. But i doubt that.

Would be a nice accessibility feature though.

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 381

Also had this happen, was very confused for a moment.. but like someone else already said, its because one of the Epilogue nodes was marked as a 'Prologue' node instead... Do we have to worry about anything bugging out? Can I safely do challenges on this tome level?