Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

"Artist" ability

Artist crows have been glitching were it says its ready to place crows but doesn't allow you, several times this has happened. On coldwind farms and on Hawkins both.

Also hitting survivors with 2 sets of crows isn't inflicting damage, 2 out of 3 times it just doesn't register the 2nd crow hit. I was able to get it to work once in awhile but several games today my 2nd crow just goes thru them uninjured...

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Gucci_218_TTV
    Gucci_218_TTV Member Posts: 53

So it seems if you have 2 crows hit the same survivor it doesn't register the 2nd crow hit because maybe the swarming negates it for a moment or 2. Was finally able to complete my down 3 survivors after injuring them with dire crows today but was very buggy and did not want to work for numerous days.