We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

PC - Initialization Error, No network connection and Dedicated server not responding

Options
AcidJesus
AcidJesus Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Loading into main menu, if sucessful the game load as usual into main menu, if unsucessful error message below will be shown (this 2 error happened more often then loading correctly)

Step 3 : Procced finding match as either Killer or Survivor but sometimes i will get connection lost error shown below

Step 4 : If error on step 3 didn't occur then i will proceed to find a match

Step 5 : Match found, proceed to loading screen

Step 6 : Immediately get disconnected, with a error message shown below

Additional information

• This happened since November 9th
  • Since then the freqquency of the issue is non-stop
  • Already tried general troubleshooting such as verified game integrity, reinstall the game, revoked consent, disable firewall and antivirus, restart internet devices and flush my DNS.
  • If i managed to find a match and can be played properly, additional issue will be high ping and packet loss.
  • Game version is up to date.

Game Logs

Looking forward for this issue to be address and fix. Thank you.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.